- OCTG Inspection (Drill Stem, Casing /Tubing) Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Dropped Object Survey
- Rope Access services
- Mast and sub structure Inspection
- Rig Parts & Handling Tools Inspection
- General NDT Inspection
- Hot spot Inspection
- Jack up Rigs Hull Structure Inspection
- Coiled Tubing Inspection
- Rig Floor Tubing Inspection
- Third party Inspection ( Welding, Painting, Pressure vessel, civil structure, etc.)
- Advanced NDT Inspection (PAUT,TOFD,AUT, EMAT, Thermography, Computer Radiography, etc)
- Fall Protection Inspection
- Offshore Pedestal Crane Inspection
- Rig Inspection
ALMANSOORI INSPECTION SERVICES
Certifications and approvals
- API Q2
- ISO Certifications – 9001,14001, OSHAS -18001
- LEEA Membership
- Lifting Accredited training provider
- Drops Membership
- IRATA Full Membership
- ASNT Corporate Membership
- IADC Membership
- Approval from DNV-GL & ABS for Rig Hull structure Surveys
1. OCTG Inspection (Drill Stem, Casing /Tubing)
Drill Pipe inspection as per API/DS 1/NS2 Standards
- Full Body EMI 2.3/8” – 6.5/8”
- UT Shear wave & MPI Inspection on slip and upset area
- UT Thickness Gauging
- Black light connection Inspection
- Visual & Dimensional Inspection
- Heat check Inspection
BHA/Specialty Tools inspection as per API/DS 1/NS2 / Client and OEM Procedures
- Full Length MPI / LPT
- Black light connection Inspection
- Visual & Dimensional Inspection
- Heat check Inspection
- Elevator & Slip area Inspection
Inspection of Casing/Tubing in accordance with API Spec 5CT,API RP 5A5,5C1, / OEM procedures
- Visual inspection to include OD and ID surface condition, straightness, visual thread inspection.
- Full length drifting.
- Special end area inspection.
- Electromagnetic inspection using four function unit to identify Transverse, Longitudinal, Wall monitoring and Grade verification .
- Removal and replacement of API couplings.
2. Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Lifting Equipment Management services
- Crane Inspection & Certification
- Load testing of Cargo Equipment
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Periodical / annual Inspection of Lifting equipment
- Lifting Equipment inspection with Rope access method
- Offshore crane Operator training and assessment
- Mobile Crane Operator training and assessment
- Over head crane operator, training and assessment
- Fork Lift Operator training and assessment
- Basic rigging & Slinging training
- Lifting Operations awareness
Lifting Planning & Supervision
- Preparing of Light and complex Lift Plans.
- Supervision of Lifting Operations.
- Lifting Equipment Selection & Preparation.
3. Dropped Object Survey
Dropped Object Survey with Rope Access method
- Assessment of the integrity of fittings and secondary retention
- Creation of a Professional DROPS Picture Book as well as provision of detailed recommendations for future maintenance / inspection
- Typically, Drops Object Survey includes and not limited to:
- Loose items left at height post construction work
- Weather damaged items
- Tar deposits on drilling derricks
- Items loosened by vibration
- Corroded fixtures and fittings or lack of secondary retention
- Non-conforming items such as a loose kick plate
- Any Other Potential Drops specified by Clients
- Carry out annual, pre-operations and post construction dropped object surveys
- Online reporting.
4. Rope Access services
We are able to offer following services by using Rope Access:
- Drops Surveys
- Visual Inspection services and API RP 4G Surveys (CAT-III &IV)
- Hoisting and Handling Tools
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- NDT Inspections
- UT Surveys for Offshore rigs Hull as per ABS,DNV-GL
5. Mast and sub structure Inspection
API RP4G Category III & IV Inspections of Drilling and Well Servicing Structures to evaluate the structures, which are still able to operate at the combined operational and environmental loadings at its designed capacity, to ensure that proper assessment and recertification of the drilling structures is achieved,which will provide the drilling contractor with the confidence that the functional parameters of the structure have been revalidated by professional organization.
AlMansoori uses its experience and expertise in drilling structures into assessment that enables to make a contribution to Industry requirements
6. Rig Parts and Handling Tools Inspection
Cat – III and Cat – IV inspection of Rig equipment such as elevators, slip, elevator link, crown block, drilling hook, travelling block, dead line anchors , etc.as per API Spec 8C, 7K, RP 8B, 7L and OEM/Client procedures.
NDT of critical areas
Visual Inspection & UT Thickness measurement.
Dimensional inspections as per OEM manual
7. General NDT Inspection
We carry out General NDT Inspection by well experienced and qualified ASNT/PSN NDT level II Inspectors based on ASME Sec V, VIII and IX codes, ASTM 03.03and BS EN standards.
The General NDT and associated services include
- Ultrasonic Testing – Pulse-echo (Angle Beam Share wave & Normal beam longitudinal wave)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Eddy Current Inspection (Weld and Structure)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Vacuum Box Testing (with pump & compressor)
- Hardness Testing (Rebound Methods & Ultrasonic Contact Impedance)
- Holiday/Spark Testing (High Voltage & Low Voltage)
- ASNT level – 3 Services
- Level –II Training & certification (As per SNT-TC-1A)
- Bore Scope Inspection Technique
- General NDT with Rope Access method
- Heat Treatment- Induction (Pre-Heating, Post Weld Heat Treatment(PWHT) & Stress Relieving
- Heat Treatment- Resistance (Pre-Heating, Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) & Stress Relieving
8. Hot spot Inspection
Identifies magnetic influences detrimental to non-magnetic directional drilling and surveying equipment.
Material found with hot spot (Magnetic anomaly) can be demagnetized and reconfirmed with a re-run to verify acceptable limits.
In compliance with API Specification-7-1 which stipulates that the maximum field gradient tolerance are set to +5µT
Sensitivity of 0.05µT
Generally examined every six months
9. Jack up Rigs Hull Structure Inspection
Hull gauging inspection by qualified and experienced inspection personnel in accordance ABS, DNV-GL and Lloyds procedures.
- Inspection performed by Classification society trained NDT level II inspectors with more than 5 years experience.
- Inspection performed by using latest UT equipment with through coat method.
- Rope access method for In accessible locations.
- Hull gauging of jack up rigs, tankers and barges.
- Reporting by using AUTO CAD programs.
10. Coiled Tubing Inspection
State of Art Coil Tubing Inspection System consist of MFL technology with Eddy current inspection for detection of longitudinal , transverse and 3 dimensional defects on OD & ID surface with accurate measurement of wall thickness and Ovality with scanning speed of 1 meter per second . Very sensitive and meet the stringent requirement of API Spec 5ST, API RP 5 C8 and Client Procedure such as Saudi ARAMCO.
11. Rig Floor Tubing Inspection
AlMansoori performs Integrated Inspection System that inspects used tubing by Electro Magnetic Inspection (EMI) during pull-out, and hydro tests the string during completion. The EMI is done using purpose built portable inspection system that will be fixed on the Rig Floor, and tubing pulled out through it.
The unit consists of 3 separate chambers; a pneumatic chamber-sensor combination that detects any split or hole in the tubing, and 2 hall effect sensor chambers, one to monitor any reduction in wall thickness due to wall thinning or rod-wear, and another to detect any corrosion, transverse cuts, cracks, scales etc. The unit is remotely operated by the Inspection Engineer from trailer, and each tubing in the string is classified based on API RP 5C1.
This unique System facilitate NDT as well as Pressure Testing of the Tubing string in one go to reduce turn around time of the Rig significantly besides helping to save cost of tubings that could be reused.
12. Third party Inspection ( Welding, Painting, Pressure vessel, etc.)
Provide Third party inspection on behalf of client during manufacturing, installation and commissioning of various type of equipment at Mill, fabrication work shop and at field by our well qualified and experienced personnel certified in AWS/CSWIP/NACE /BGAS.
- Welding Inspection
- Coating/Painting inspection
- Coating condition monitoring services
- Pressure vessel certification as per API 510, 570
- QC inspection as per project requirement
- Welder Qualification Witnessing, Welding Procedure Preparation, Welder Certificate Renewal
- Pressure testing witnessing; Hydro testing and Pneumatic testing
- Dimensional inspection, Structural alignment
- Material receiving inspection and report submission as a TPI agency
- MTC review and Mechanical test witness for material identification
- Pre Shipment Inspection / Load out inspection
- Stage wise witness and report submission according to ITP as a TPI Agency
- Quality audit to subcontractor behalf of client
- Quality plan, ISO documentation preparation for client
- Inspection release note as per SQP/ITP
13. Advanced NDT Inspection (PAUT,TOFD,AUT, EMAT, Thermography, Computer Radiography, etc)
Provide NDT Inspection with Advanced technology for the precise evaluation of the integrity of equipment by experienced and well trained highly skilled NDT personnel qualified to ASNT/PCN certifications having familiar with applicable ASTM, ASME and BS EN Standards for the inspection of structural welds, various refinery equipment and pipelines.
- PAUT inspection (Phased Array and TOFD)
- Guided Wave Ultrasonic (GUL)
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Computer RT
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Electromagnetic Wire rope Inspection
- MFL Tank floor inspection
- AUT Inspection
- Thermography Inspection
14. Fall Protection Inspection
Provide Fall arrester inspection to ensure the flawless functioning of the equipment to avoid malfunction which may cause catastrophe.
Inspection performed by well experienced and OEM trained Inspection personnel.
The inspection shall be carried out based on checklist, which includes;
Inspect for damage, distortion, sharp edges, burrs, cracks, corrosion and locking operation of Hardware.
Inspect for cuts, burns, tears, abrasion, frays, excessive soiling and discoloration of Webbing
Visual inspection of ;
Full Body Harnesses
Self Retracting Lifelines
15. Offshore Pedestal Crane Inspection
Perform Inspection and certification of Offshore pedestal crane inspection in accordance with API RP 2D by qualified and certified crane inspection personnel.
- The main scope of inspection includes;
- Wire rope Mechanics / Classification / Characteristics
- Rope maintenance (lubrication, storage and handling)
- Crane mounting Types and features (Hook and Roller, Ball Ring, King Post)
- Verification of NDT inspection reports.
- Power units and compliance
- Boom inspection and repair;
- Safety Systems (boom luffing limit, hoist limits, boom stops and anti-two-block systems)
- Inspect Swing circle assemblies (ball rings)
- Crane safety systems (ESD, Anti-two-block systems, boom limits, swing limits, etc.)
- Function test of Emergency Load Lowering
- Wire rope inspection
- Boom inspection
- Hoist brake testing
- Sheave inspection
- Inspection of hydraulic system
16. Rig Inspection
AlMansoori performs Rigs Integrated Risk Management Services which include the following:
Rig start up and commissioning
Rig incident investigation